Monday, April 7, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

I want to thank you Lord that your Word teaches musicians that they must be faithful.  Thank you that it isn’t success that You demand of your ministering musicians but rather faithfulness.  Lord, I am asking you to help me to be faithful every day.  Lord I confess that I want my musical ministry to be successful.  However, I want to be faithful to give You my best musical offering whether it is successful or not.  This I am praying in your wise and wonderful name.  Amen.
Song for the Day Come all Christians Be Committed by Eva B. Lloyd
Thought for the Day  
No matter how perfect a Christian musician’s musical offerings are, they will only be efficacious if they “fall on good soil” and thereby are received by honest searching hearts who want God to help them spiritually.  Therefore, we must sow the seeds of faithfulness and trust the Holy Spirit to prosper our musical ministry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment