Thursday, April 24, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Dear Lord you know that I have presented my body as a living sacrifice to You.  Please help me to keep on presenting my life to You as the years go by.  Help me to live a holy life from day to day so that my musical offerings will be acceptable in your sight.  Lord I know that everything that I do is visible to You. Lord I cannot hide anything from You and I am not going to try to hide anything.  Lord I know that loving You with all of my heart requires keeping Your precepts, so I desire to “delight in the Law of the Lord day and night”.  These things I pray in Your powerful name.  Amen. 

Song for the DaySanctuary” by John W. Thompson and Randy Scruggs   

Thought for the Day  

The thought of living a holy life would be overwhelming if the Christian musician had to do so with his or her own strength. Psalm 3:3, reminds Christians, “But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head”.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment