Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Prayer, Song , and Scripture for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Lord, I know in my head that You are my source of help during the times that I am misunderstood, but help me to believe it in my heart.  Help me to trust that You not only can help me but that You will help me!  During the times of misunderstanding help me to not lean on my understanding but to trust you like a little child trusts his earthly father. Lord, I want you to know that I love You and thank You for what You have done for me and what You will do in the future.  These things I am praying in your wonderful name.  Amen.
Song for the Day  Trust and Obey  by John H. Sammis
Scripture for the Day   Hebrews 4:15, “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment