Friday, April 25, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Scripture for the Day

Prayer for the Day 

Lord I want my musical sacrifices to always come from a heart that is without offence toward God.  I am asking you to help me to music unto your wonderful name with passion.  I desire that my musicing will cause others to want to love and serve You.  Lord I am confessing that I cannot do this on my own.  I need and desire your help every time I music unto Your wonderful and worthy name.  Thank You Lord for all You have done for me.  This I am praying in Your great name.  Amen. 

Song for the Day     “Make me a Servant” by Kelly Willard 

Scripture Thought for the Day   
 
 Romans 6:16 “Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?”

 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment