Friday, April 4, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

 Prayer for the Day
I want to thank You Lord for suffering and dying on the cross for my sins and the sin of the whole world.  I do not profess to completely understand this great and wonderful mystery of grace, but I believe it with all my heart because I have experienced your saving and sanctifying grace in my heart.  I am forgiven and I am grateful.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Please accept my humble and inadequate thanks today as I pray in Your wonderful name!  Amen.
Song for the Day And Can It Be by Charles Wesley 
Thought for the Day  
Although some twentieth century Christian musicians are reticent to sing about blood , I choose to sing about Jesus’ blood being shed for sin because Hebrews 9:22 warns that,  “And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission”.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment