Sunday, April 6, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Lord, I want to be one of your musicians that truly occupy until You return to this earth.  Lord, I do not know when you will return, but I believe with all my heart that you will keep your promise and will indeed return for those who are looking for your return.  Lord, please help me to make a difference by my musicing on this earth.  Please make my musicing an offering that exudes from my heart of love to you a sacrifice of praise that is holy and acceptable to You.  With all my heart, mind and soul I am making this request.  Amen.
Song For the Day We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise by Kirk Dearman
Thought for the day
Those who consider lokigos lateria in Romans 12:1 to mean spiritual worship without the necessity of reasonable service as the rational outcome of a life presented to God have, in my opinion, missed the point.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment