Saturday, April 5, 2014

Prayer, Chorus, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Lord I want to thank you for making a place for me in your kingdom where I am able to minister musically for you.  Lord, if I know my heart, I have presented my life to you as a living sacrifice.  I am not asking for my rights, my way or my will when it comes to my ability to music.  Lord, I am Yours and that commitment includes the ability to be a musicer.  Lord it I all Yours.  What I mean is Lord, I am giving not just a part but all of my musicing to you as a living sacrifice.  Please help me to present to you all of my musical offerings “in righteousness”.  Help them to be holy and acceptable offerings in your sight.  This I pray.  Amen.
Chorus for the Day  Your Love compels Me by Doug Holck
Thought for the Day
As a Christian musician that is alive to God, I want to be dead to sin. Romans 6:1-2, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment