Saturday, April 19, 2014

Prayer, Song and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Lord, I am not sure that I am capable of understanding all of the meaning of Your victory over sin on the cross of Calvary.  Even though I do not understand it all, I have experienced Your forgiveness and the wonderful reconciliation that it brought to my life.  Thank you for being my wonderful Savior.  Lord, I want to tell You that I love you and worship you for giving me mercy instead of justice.  I know that I am in no way worthy of your love and forgiveness, so I want to let You know that I am thankful for your love and mercy.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!  In your wonderful name I am praying.  Amen. 

Song for the DayWounded for Me” by W.G. Owens and G.W. Roberts 

Thought for the Day
Christians should not get so caught up in chocolate eggs and candy Easter bunnies that they forget about the real reason we celebrate Easter.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment