Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Prayer, Song, and thought for the Day


Prayer for Music teachers

Our dear kind heavenly Father I want to thank you for the influence that teachers have made in my life.  I am asking you to bless all those music teachers who are Christian teachers that are giving their time and energy to help students.  Please give them strength and wisdom throughout the remainder of this school year.  Help them to influence students to live for You and desire to music in your wonderful name.  These things I am praying in your name.  Amen. 

Song for the Day    We are One in Mission” by Rusty Edwards 

Thought for the Day
When we used to sit around the dinner table and discuss our God given gifts and talents, my wife’s father Charles Parsons used to say “find your tree and stay in it.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment