Sunday, April 20, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I want to thank and praise You Father for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to suffer and die on the cross of Calvary for my sins.  I want to Thank You Jesus for being obedient to the will of the Father, and paying the full price for the sins of the whole world.  Thank you Jesus that you were not willing that anyone should perish, but rather that all men and women would come to repentance.  Lord, thank You the whosoever of the gospel included me.  If it had not included everyone, I would have been left out because I am a “nobody’ who was raised on an eighty acre farm in Kansas.  Thank you, thank You, heavenly Father for including me.  This I thankfully pray in your merciful name.  Amen.
Song for the Day   He Lives” by Alfred H. Ackley
 
Thought for the Day
One of the things that makes Jesus our victorious Savior is that He is not only the “author” but also the “finisher” of our faith.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment