Friday, April 18, 2014

Prayer, Song and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day  
I want to thank you Lord for paying the penalty for sin on the cross and for being our high priest.  Thank you for being obedient to the will of the Father.  Help me to love and serve you each day of my life.   Lord, I give you all of me as long as I live.  Help me to take your advice and come boldly to your throne of grace where I know I can receive help in the time of need.  These petitions I am praying in your wonderful name.  Amen. 

Song for the DayOur Great Savior” by J. Wilbur Chapman 

Thought for the Day  
Have you ever thought about how wonderful a privilege it is to live under the perfect covenant where we are able to enter the most holy place and commune with God?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment