Saturday, December 6, 2014

Prayer,Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

 Lord, here I am again.  It seems that I am your “doubting Thomas” musical servant.  Forgive me for doubting that you will take care of all my stress and perplexity during this Christmas season.  I am asking you to please help me to take my eyes off of “Ahab” and “Jezebel” and place them upon you who are the source of my strength and salvation.  Lord please take care of me and all the situations that currently tend to depress me.  Strengthen me with strength and lift me up above my troubles so that You will be able to help me to trust your mighty power.  I am asking you to lead me out of the wilderness of depression and back into the place where I will be able to music unto you with joy and thanksgiving.  Thank you for coming to this earth as a baby in a manger and for dying for my sin.  Amen.
Song for the DayOne Day” by J. Wilbur Chapman
Thought for the Day
Musicians who are never criticized are those who never do anything for others or never music unto God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment