Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Dear Lord I want to thank You for giving me an older brother that loved me enough to give me what was at that time an unwanted gift.  I want to also thank You for giving your son to pay the awful penalty for my sins.  I also want to thank You for sending the Holy Spirit  to convict me of the awfulness of my sinful life.  Because of two unwanted gifts, I am Your adopted son today.  Thank You for caring for my soul.  Amen.
Song for the Day  Love Lifted Me by James Rowe
Thought for the Day
As  the Christmas season is now here and you will be giving gifts to others, try to give gifts to your unsaved friends and family members that will, cause them to think about their lost spiritual condition.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment