Friday, December 5, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Heavenly Father, I cannot imagine how much love it took to send Your only son to this sin cursed world to save sinner like me.  Lord, I want to praise You for forgiving me of all my awful transgressions.  I will never understand why You loved me so much.  Please accept my incomplete and insufficient words of love and thanksgiving.  This I am praying in Your wonderful and strong name.  Amen.
Song for the Day “He Was Not Willing for Any to Perish” by Lucy Meyer
Thought for the Day  Part of the reason that God made such thorough preparation for Christ’s coming to earth was because “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.  (2Peter 3:9)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment