Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I want to tell You Lord that I love you for first loving me.  Many centuries before I was born You sent word t this world that you were going to send a Savior to this sin cursed world.  Jesus, I want to thank You for all the many things You are to your Children.  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You! Thank You for being the savior of the whole world and for being “God with us”.  These things I am praying in Your wonderful name.  Amen.
Song for the Day He’s a Wonderful Savior to Me” Virgil P. Brock
Thought for the Day
When a Christian tries to carry a heavy load on his or her head, a tremendous amount of stress is placed on that person’s neck.  Most of us sooner or later cannot stand the pressure. However, we do not have to carry our burdens because we can place all our burdens on Christ’s strong neck.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment