Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Lord, I want to tell You that I love and trust You right now on December 24th.  I know that You will never fail me or lead me astray.  Give me the courage and strength to keep on my journey of musicing for You.  I believe that You have placed me exactly where I am “for such a time as this”.  Please guide my musical ministry and help me to reach out to Your strong arms for protection.  Please guide me through the journey of life no matter where You lead me.  Lord, like Joseph I am willing to publically go on record that I trust your will and your path for me for the rest of my life.  I love You Lord.  Please help me to keep ministering musically for Your Glory. These things I bring to You because are worthy of all my feeble trust.  Amen.
Song for the DayO Little Town of Bethlehem” by Phillips Brooks.
Thought for the Day
It is one thing to say that we trust God with the “Journey” but it is another thing to start walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment