Sunday, December 21, 2014

Prayer, Song and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Lord, I want to thank You for sending John the Baptist to help prepare the way for the coming of Christ.  I want to thank you that you always seek out faithful men and women who are filled with the Holy spirit to proclaim your messenger.  Please help me as a Christian musician to minister with a passion that is only possible by the filling and power of the Holy Spirit.  Lord please fill with the dunamis of the Spirit today and throughout this Christmas season.  Please endue me with power so that I may seek out my “high mountain’ and proclaim the good news of your coming to earth to save sinful men and women in the twenty-first century.  These things I pray in confidence this morning.  Amen.
Song for the DayGo tell it on the Mountain” by John W. Work Jr.
Thought for the Day
When a Christian musician comes to the philosophical understanding that God, in his great wisdom, has chosen to use holy men and women to music his message to a lost world, life and one’s musical ministry takes on much more significance and meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment