Friday, December 12, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

I want to thank You Jesus for leaving the splendors of heaven and coming to this earth for me.  Help me to understand that You are an “everlasting Father” that will never leave me or forsake me.  Thank You for being the Prince of Peace in my life.  Help me to music with tears, shouts of joy, and with great passion during this Christmas season.  Lord, help me to be able to pour out my heart to the musicians that I minister to and with during the advent and Christmas season.  Help me to somehow help them to get a glimpse of who the Christ of Christmas really is and what He has done, and what He will do for His children.  Also, please help me to explain to a lost world that Christ was born in a manger in an unimportant town to live, suffer, die and rise again in order to conquer sin, death and hell.  Praise your wonderful name.  These things I am praying in Your strong and wonderful name.  Amen. 
Song for the Day    Tell Me the Story of Jesus” by Fanny Crosby
Thought for the Day
Never forget that the Story of Jesus told through music is the greatest musicing you will ever be involved in your entire musical career.  

No comments:

Post a Comment