Friday, December 19, 2014

Prayer, Chorus, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

        I want to thank you Lord for coming to be with us.  Thank you for leaving the splendors of heaven to be born of a virgin so that you could dwell with us.  I Thank you heavenly Father that we can trust you to always keep your promises to us.  Thank you for coming all the way to the eastern Kansas camp meeting in Fort Scott Kansas to forgive me of all my sins.  Thank You for finding me on an eighty acre farm and convicting me of all my dark and awful sins.  Thank you for giving me a praying mother who wept and prayed over her wayward son until God for Christ’s sake brought me to a place of repentance on July 23, 1967.  Thank you Lord that I am experiencing Your presence right now as I write this little devotional prayer to You.  Thank you for giving me the witness that You dwell in my heart right at this moment.  Thank you!  Thank You!  Thank you!  Amen.
Chorus for the DayEmmanuel” by Bob McGee 
Thought for the Day
It doesn’t make any difference  to me whether my generation believes in Christ as a personal Savior or not, I know that he is because He has forgiven me of all my sins and sanctified me holy and that is enough evidence for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment