Saturday, December 13, 2014

Prayer, Chorus, and Thought for the Day

Payer for the Day

 I am asking you Lord to enlarge my passion to help those to whom I minister too musically to lift up their voices with great strength.  Please help me to burst forth into joy as we sing and play the good news during this Christmas season.  Christ is born.  Christ is risen.  Christ is alive and well.  Lord fill me the strength and joy to music unto you during this Christmas season.   Let me so live that my choir and orchestra will experience my passion and glorify my father which is in heaven.  May those who music with me make a tremendous ruwa (7321) of praise to You the Christ of Christmas.  These things I pray in your name.  Amen.
Chorus for the DayJesus, Name above All Names” by Naida Hearn 
Thought for the Day 
If most people were just half as enthused about the good news of Christ’s coming as they are about their favorite football team, everyone around them would hear about Christ’s birth during this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment