Sunday, December 28, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

I want to take time at the end of this year to thank You Father for the gift of salvation.  Thank you for sending people like the shepherds of the Judean hills who told me the story of the significance of Christ’s birth. Also, I want to thank You for allowing me to have a praying mother who faithfully read the Bible and Bible stories to me as a very small child.  Thank you Father that I had the privilege of growing up in a church where the pastor’s preached Christ crucified.  These things I pray in Your wonderful loving name.  Amen.
Song for the DayJoyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee” by Henry van Dyke
Thought for the Day
Have you ever wondered why people who have been recently saved usually are the ones who light a fire under a sleepy church?

No comments:

Post a Comment