Thursday, August 15, 2013

Prayer for the day-Singing to Remember


                                      Prayer for the day-Singing to Remember      

       I thank you Lord!  I thank you for bringing to my memory all the times you have come to my deliverance. I thank you who for saving and sanctifying power that are real in my life.  Please, Lord, accept my songs of your deliverance which I am singing unto you as a sacrifice of praise. I am asking that, as I take the journey from the natural to the supernatural to give you praises from deep within my heart, that my prayer will ascend from my little office where I am typing this little earnest prayer unto heaven where you dwell in power and splendor.  I want You to know that I love you and that I thank you for all you have done for me just because You love me.  Also, thank you in advance for all you will do for me during this day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment