Friday, August 2, 2013

Prayer for the day-A Place to Hide


 Prayer for the day-A Place to Hide

        I thank you Lord for being my protector.  Thank you for hiding me in this little pavilion so well woven with your protecting branches that Satan cannot find me or get in to devour my soul.  Lord, I am no match for Satan.  So, I am going to stay in this little protective place as long as Satan is running around trying to destroy my soul and my music ministry.  When I am troubled and afraid, help me to trust in you.  Help me to turn to you the “lifter up of my head’ for protection from the enemy of my soul.  Praise God!  You are worthy of praise.  Thank you in advance for your complete protection throughout this entire day.  This I pray in your strong name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment