Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Prayer for the day-Ability comes From God


                                               Prayer for the day-Ability Comes From God 

       I Thank you Lord for preparing your servant, even before I was born, to be a ministering musician.  Lord, I give all my musical gifts back to You.  I give all my musical worship to You.
I also give You the glory for all of the musical accomplishments of my life.  Lord, please help me to give all the glory and all the praise for my musicing and the musicing of the musicians in the organizations that I have the privilege to direct.  Please help me to mentor the musicians that you have placed under my care to give You all the glory and honor that they receive for musicing in Your precious name.  Help me to always remember that You will not share your glory with any Christian musician.


No comments:

Post a Comment