Thursday, August 1, 2013

Prayer for August


                                                                  Prayer For This Blog in August
       Lord, please allow this Music philosophy blog to be a blessing during the month of August.   I want to thank you my precious Father for the two new countries represented in the month of July and for those faithful followers of this project who continue to read from month to month.  Please let this blog go around the world to places where I cannot go.  Help me as I prepare a post for each day to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.  Only you know Lord who is out there ministering musically that needs a fresh anointing for musical ministry.  Help me to know which philosophical and devotional topics are important and will be a blessing.  Please anoint the blog and the blogger.   Lord I am asking You to place a special blessing upon those out there who are ministering for You.  These things I am praying in your matchless and wonderful name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment