Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prayer for the day-Burden for Song


                  Prayer for the day-Burden for Song 
       I want to thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to music too and with other Christian musicians.  Please help to never lose the wonder of musicing with others unto you.  As a Christian musician, help me to be a good and faithful musical servant.  Lord, help me to be ever aware that if I am not a “good” servant all my musicing and all my leading will be in vain.  I am asking you to keep developing my musical and leadership skills.  Please protect me from burnout, discouragement and depression which all come from my enemy and your enemy Satan.  These things I pray unto you because by faith I know that you are seeing this little written prayer.  Thank You in advance for your answer.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment