Sunday, October 26, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Lord. You are a wonderful caring God who is concerned when Your musicians are depressed.  Since You are a God who is above all gods, You are truly worthy to be praise even when I do not feel like praising or singing for that matter.  Lord, I want to tell You that I love You and want You to know that I believe that You are able to lift me up from this pit of noise and depression. Thank you in advance for what You are going to do for me this day!  This I am praying in Your trustworthy name.  Amen.
Song for the Day “Let All the People Praise Thee” by Lelia N. Norris
Thought for the Day
It is a Truism that the Christian musicians who need to sing God’s praises the most are those musicians who do not feel like singing or praising!

No comments:

Post a Comment