Monday, October 13, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Our dear loving and all-wise heavenly Father I am asking You to repair any false thinking that I may have about what You have taught us in Your Word.  I am aware that I am hard headed at times and am slow to learn new concepts about You.  Lord I confess that I need Your help and that I am not above You.  I know that the blessed Holy Spirit is the only completely safe teacher.  So melt and mold my thinking until it is in agreement with Your true truth which You have given us in your inspired Word.  These petitions I am praying in Your perfect name.  Amen.
Song for the Day He Leadeth Me by Joseph H. Gilmore
Thought for the Day
The word inspiration (theopneustos 2315) used in 2 Timothy 3:16 means “divinely breathed in”.  Therefore, it is of little wonder that theologians say that God cannot be separated from His Word.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment