Saturday, October 18, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Oh my wonderful and precious loving Lord and Savior, I am coming to You this day to thank You for Your Word.  Thank You that it is “quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”  Praise God! I love You and I want to express that love to You this morning!  Lord, I am asking you to help me to be Your good and faithful musical today.  Lord I am sorry that I have been whining for the past few days about possibly losing the Christian battle for music.  This morning I am giving this battle back to You.  These things I am prying in Your Strong name.  Amen.
Song for the Day How Firm a Foundation  Attr. to John Rippon
Thought for the Day
The reason that God’s word is relevant today is because as Hebrews 13:8 explains Jesus Christ really is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment