Monday, October 6, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Dear heavenly Father I believe that you can help me to be a happy musician.  Please help me to music unto You with joy and gladness.  Help me to love You so much that I will express my love through my musicing.  Help me to be known as the music teacher from Ohio who is a “naiym zamar”.  Give more passion for You so that that passion will flow out of me when I music unto You.  These things I am praying in Your beautiful and wonderful name.  Amen.
Song for the Day  Majestic Sweetness by Samuel Stennett
Thought for the Day 
Since the gospel message of our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is good news, those of us who music unto Him should get a smile out of at least one side of our mouth when we sing unto Him.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment