Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day    
Heavenly father, I confess to you that I am weary in my writing efforts.  I confess that I need your help because, at this particular time I am not sure what I should write that will be of benefit to others. As I write about the Holy Spirit helping Christian musician’s music unto God and to people, I realize just how much I need Your help as I write about music philosophy and Spirit guided musicing. Lord, I am trusting You right now to help me.  These petitions I bring to You believing that you care and will help me.  Amen.   
Song for the Day Open My Eyes, That I May See by Clara H. Scott  
Thought for the Day   
The longer I walk with God the more I realize that sacred musicing is not merely an event or a religious musical concert but rather a means of grace whereby I am able to take the spiritual journey from the natural to actually commune with the Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment