Saturday, May 3, 2014

Prayer and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Heavenly Father, I am here praying today because I want to thank You for making the right choice for my protection.  Thank You for sending Your Son to this earth to atone for my sin.  Thank You for making Jesus Christ my mighty fortress.  Thank You that Jesus is sitting at your right hand making intercession for me right now.  Thank You that I have that The Lord Sabaoth is fighting my battles and that He is so mighty that Satan cannot get to me to destroy my soul.  These things are wonderful, and I thank you for them all.  Amen.

 Thought for the Day

Why do so many of us try to fight our own battles when we know that we are no match for Satan and that Christ Jesus is our mighty fortress who is capable of winning every time?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment