Sunday, May 25, 2014

Prayer, Song, and thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Dear heavenly father I am so grateful that You sent the Holy Spirit into this world to help your musicians.  I want to thank you that we are not left alone here on earth to minister without any guidance and assistance.  Blessed Holy Spirit I want you to know that I want and need your help and guidance every time I music unto God.  Please fill my life with your presence and give me daily wisdom to minister musically.  These petitions I pray in the name of the Father, the son and the blessed Holy Ghost.  Amen.  
Song for the Day  Holy Spirit, Be My Guide by Mildred Cope  
Thought for the Day 
Spiritual leaders of many different faiths believe that Christians need the guidance of the Holy Spirit for daily living and public ministry.

 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment