Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day   

Heavenly Father, I am asking you to help me to be a proactive Christian musician.  Help me to place my will in Your all wise hands.  I am looking to You as the source of my strength and gladness.  Help me to never get sour, but rather help me to keep my musicing sweet and joyful.  Please give me the wisdom to let you help me to control my emotions.  These things I pray in your all wise and loving name.  Amen.
 
Song for the Day Joyful, Joyful, we Adore Thee by Henry van Dyke   

Thought for the Day 

When I couldn’t seem to get my college choir to music with joy, I would sing this little song to them:

                          If you’re happy and you know it-show your face.
                          If you’re happy and you know it-show your face.
                          If you’re happy and you know it-then your face will surely show it.
                         So, if you’re happy and you know it-show shows your face.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment