Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
Although the word prophesy is never used directly in connection with sacred musicing in the New Testament, Church musicians in the twenty first century should deliver the message of Christ Crucified as a part of their musicing.
Song for the Day God the Spirit, Guide and Guardian by Carl D. Daw, Jr.
Prayer for the Day
Dear Lord, I want my musicing to deliver a balanced diet to the congregation, but I confess that many times I am unsure of what constitutes a balanced diet.  Please help me to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.  I know that you instructed Peter to feed Your lambs and sheep.  So Lord I am asking you to help me feed them the way that you want them to be fed.  These petitions I am bring to You believing that you will help me. Thank you in advance for helping me to be an effective music pastor.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment