Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Thought and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
Isaiah 53:3, “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.”
Prayer for the Day
I want you to know, Heavenly Father, that I am still amazed when I read Romans 5:8 that we all deserved to die for our sins, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”  Thank you Father you sent Your Son Jesus Christ to di for my sins, even though he was perfect and sinless.  I do not understand your love for me, but I am thankful for it.  Please accept my feeble words of thanksgiving.  Thank You, thank you, thank you is all that my nearly speechless lips can say. Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment