Monday, April 13, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
Ephesians 5:17-19, “Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.  And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ…”
Song for the Day “And He Shall Purify by G. F. Handel
Prayer for the Day
I want to thank You LORD for making it possible for Christian musicians to be able to give You a musical offering which is “in righteousness”.  Lord I am asking you to help Your musicians to purpose in their hearts to present to You a musical offering which is a purified righteous musical offering.  Lord I know that Isaiah 64:6 reminds us that our righteousness is as filthy rags before You.  So, I am asking You to help me to, not only once be filled with the Holy Spirit, but to continually be filled so that I may make melody in my heart to the Lord.  These petitions I am praying in your Holy Name.  Amen

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment