Monday, April 20, 2015

Thought and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
God not only gave me a peace in my heart the evening when I was saved but He has proven to me over and over again that “Though the trials of life may surround like a cloud, I’ve a peace that has come here to stay!”
Prayer for the Day
Dear heavenly Father I want to thank and praise You for forgiving all my transgressions and making me a new creature in Christ Jesus.  I also want to thank you that You are coming to take me some glorious day over there to my heavenly home!  I believe that Your returning to this sin cursed world will not be, as my generation believes, “pie in the sky” but rather a “reality in the sky’.  Praise your wonderful name, Hebrews 9:28 reminds Christians “So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”  Lord please help me to be ready for your second coming.  This I pray in Your strong and reliable name.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment