Monday, March 3, 2014

Song, Prayer, and Thought for the Day

Song for the Day Grace Greater than Our Sin by Julia H. Johnston   

Prayer for the Day  
 
Lord Jesus I confess that I need Your grace every day.  Please help to receive Your grace with great joy.  Thank you for loving me enough to provide each day’s needed grace.  Help me to understand in greater measure just how important my musicing unto you really is.  Help me to You as high and lifted up and sufficient for my every need.  Help me to lead others in musicing unto You in such a way that their musical offerings will become a means of grace to them.  Please never let my musicing or the musicing of those musicians that I direct and lead in worship become merely musical performance.  These petitions I bring to You.  Amen. 

Thought for the Day   

As a Christian minister of music, what makes your musicing different than the musicing of a musician who does not k now God in a personal way?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment