Thursday, March 20, 2014

Prayer, Chorus, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I want to thank you Lord for the way you provide philosophical guidance to sincere Christian musicians.  Thank You for guiding me over the past forty five years as I have diligently sought to develop a music philosophy that would bring honor to Your name.  Lord I am well aware that I need your help as I write about music philosophy.  Please help me to think clearly and cause other Christians to have their thinking stimulated by my writings.  Lord please help me to write the things that You want me to write.  These petitions I am praying in your wise and wonderful name.  Amen.
Chorus for the Day  Make Me A Servant  by Kelly Willard
Thought for the Day
James 1:5 kindly instructs us that,  “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”  Isn’t it wonderful that when we do not know God doesn’t make fun of us, he just gives us the wisdom we need!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment