Thursday, March 6, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day   
Lord, you have called all Christian musicians to a life of holiness.  Please help us to be holy because You are holy and you command us to be like You.  Help me to offer musical sacrifices unto you out of a holy pure heart.  Lord, I want my musical ministry to be efficacious so help me to let you remove “all that is not holy and all that is untrue”.  This I am asking in your wonderful name.  Amen.  
Song for the Day  Holy Spirit, Light Divine  by Andrew Reed 
 Thought for the Day  
If considered it necessary to purify the Levite musicians of the Old Testament certainly we should not be surprised that He commands twenty first century musicians to be filled with the Holy spirit.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment