Sunday, March 9, 2014

Prayer,song, and thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day  
O thou eternal exceeding God who is now reigning in heaven and on this earth, Give this Kansas farmer the wisdom and understanding to music unto You.  Lord, I confess that I do not know how to come before your presence with musical offerings.  I further confess that I do not know how to music unto your children.  I thank you Lord for every time that you have anointed your servant to music unto you in the presence of your people.  Lord, I cannot rely on past help and past anointing.  I am asking you for a fresh anointing for musical service this day.  These petitions I am bringing in your exceedingly powerful name Elohim Melek.  Amen.  
Song for the Day God the Spirit, Guide and Guardian by Carl P. Daw, Jr.
Thought for the Day  
The same God who helped the Sons of Korah, for whom the forty seventh psalm was written, is the same exceeding God and reigning King who helps and anoints earnest Christian musicians in the twenty first century.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment