Monday, March 10, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day.
Lord, I believe that it is a wonderful thing that you are so many things to us that it takes more than a few names to explain who you are and what you do for your children.  Please help me to understand more about your wonderful names which are found in your inspired word.  Help me as I music your Names to do so reverently and with great joy.  Thank you that you are such a wonderful god who meets the needs of Christians .  Help me to also music your names to sinners that they may come to repentance and salvation.  These things I am praying in Your wonderful names. Amen.  
Song for the Day  That Beautiful Name by Jean Perry  
Thought for the Day  
When  I was growing up and wanted to do  some things that dad would not let me do, sometimes I would ask why and he would remind me that I was his child and that my name was Wolf.  One of the reasons Christians shouldn’t do some things is simply because we are God’s children .

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment