Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day  
I want to thank you Lord for calling me to be your musical servant.  Thank You for caring enough about me to call me to continual service.  Lord, I love You and want to serve you as long as you allow me to live on this earth.  Lord, if I know my heart I am a “lifer”. I want to be a profitable music servant for Your kingdom.  Lord, please don’t let anything get in my way that would cause me to not be able to follow you my whole life long.  These things I pray in your Name.  Amen.  
Song for the Day Now I Belong to Jesus by Norman J. Clayton  
Thought for the Day  
It is the responsibility of a good master to take care of all or his servant’s needs.  We have a good Master.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment