Sunday, March 16, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day  
Dear Lord, thank you for making it possible for me to be truly happy and blessed each day of my life.  Help me as I meditate upon Your Word to be able to understand it in order that I may be able to know you more.  Please help me to always serve ‘you with an honest clear heart.  I am asking you to center my thoughts upon you during this day and even tonight.  This I pray at the beginning of this wonderful day.  Amen.
Song for the Day More About Jesus by Elisa E. Hewitt  
Thought for the Day  
The song for this day talks about knowing more about Jesus.  The beautiful thing about this song is that it is really possible to learn more about Jesus every day if we will meditate upon his law and his love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment