Saturday, March 15, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day   

Precious Lord I want to take time right now to thank You for the warnings that You have placed in the Bible.  Thank You for caring enough for me to help me avoid close association with grumpy grouchy unhappy people.  Lord, help me to pick friends like I would choose a brain surgeon!  Lord, I am asking you to be my friend and portion and confidant.  O precious Jesus I know that I will never need to be lonely when I have a friend that sticks closer than a brother.  Thank You for being my friend.  These things I am praying in Your wonderful name.  Amen. 

Song for the Day   I Have Decided to Follow Jesus –anonymous 

Thought for the Day 

The people that I have known who passed themselves off as being deep free thinkers  were the most dangerous to associate with.  The greatest Christians I have known were humble persons who served Jesus in a spirit of humility regardless of their education or position.

No comments:

Post a Comment