Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Word Was God

The Word Was God
St. John 1:1-2,4, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”
            Jesus who was very God from the beginning and before the World was created was with God the Father.  I am blessed in my soul when I think that Jesus left the portals of the glory world to the ”light of men”.in St. John 8:12 Jesus said, “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”  Oh! What a wonderful reality, I who was once in darkness now walk in newness of life.
            Have you recently pondered on where You would be today if Christ had not come to this world to bring you salvation?  One of the best ways that we can prepare our hearts for Christmas is to remember the great gift God gave to us all that December night long ago in Bethlehem. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment