Tuesday, December 22, 2015


A Day Filled With Excitement
St. John 14:3, “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
            Today is December 22nd and it can be filled with joy and expectancy a you anticipate Christmas day approaching.  Just think of it, Christ’s birthday is coming in three days!  I do not know of any time of the year that is any more exciting than the Advent season.   I would like for you to consider throughout this day Christ’s words in John 10:10b “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
            The greatest choice that have ever made in my life was when I walked up that aisle of the Eastern Kansas Camp and surrendered my life to Jesus.  Where would I be today if I had had not repented of my awful sins and accepted Christ as my personal Savior?  All of this was made possible because Christ Came to this earth, was born of a virgin, and was obedient to the will of the Father.  So, I now have life eternal and the solid hope of heaven because of God’s gift of His Son.  I am excited about Christmas and all that it means to me.  I want to celebrate His birth with joy as I remember God’s gift of eternal life that has been given to me through Jesus Christ my Lord.  I am also excited because he has gone to prepare a place for me in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment