Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day


Thought for the Day
Try taking part of this day to remind God of the wonderful things that He has done for you personally.  “it’s amazing what praising can do.”

Song for the Day Lord We praise You by Otis Skillings

Payer of Praise
I want to praise You Lord and I want to magnify Your name before this present generation.  I want to lift up Your wonderful name.  I want my like to be a positive witness of your everlasting faithfulness. I ant to praise God from whom all blessing abundantly flow.  Surely You are a God of all wisdom and power and might and glorious kindness.  Praise God, You are truly an awesome father.  Thank You Lord that You have sent the Holy Spirit to be my comforter.  These praises I bring before Your Throne.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment