Thursday, July 2, 2015

God’s Servants Sing for Joy of Heart-part 1


God’s Servants Sing for Joy of Heart-part 1

            Portions of Isaiah 65:13-14 include the following promises to God’s servants: “Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat…behold, my servants shall drink…behold, my servants shall rejoice…Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, …Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart…”  At this time in the history of ancient Israel many had apostatized and has provoked the LORD God [Adonai YHVH 136 3069] i.e. the Lord and master who is the sovereign ruler of the universe and is also the self-existent, eternal, independent God.  However, a remnant had listened and obeyed God’s commandments.  Because they had served the LORD God He continued to pour out His blessings on them.

            I believe that since God is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 1:8). He will still pour out His blessings on those who obey and serve Him in the twenty-first century.  His love and mercy extends to all Christian musicians who are doing His will.  So, you have a right to sing for joy of heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment